Prof Mahesh Hariharan
+91 (0)471 - 2778101
Ongoing Research Grants
- Department of Science and Technology Nano Mission: Dipolar and Multipolar Interactions in Assembled Molecules and Nanostructures: Developing a General Description and its Applications, 01/06/2016-31/05/2019, Rs. 5,61,20,800. Collaborative grant for Prof. K. George Thomas, Dr. R. S. Swathi, Dr. Adithya Lakshmanna and myself.
- Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment: Design, synthesis and photocatalytic water splitting properties of functional cobalt based inorganic-organic hybrids, 26/10/2015-15/10/2018, Rs. 45,20,000.
Completed Research Grants
- Department of Biotechnology: Mechanistic Investigations on Light Induced Crosslinking of DNA Protein Nanostructures, 15/02/2013-14/02/2016, Rs. 53,76,000.
- Department of Science and Technology: Synthesis, Structure and Electronic Properties of Natural and Non-Natural Nucleic Acid Sequences, 24/05/2012-13/05/2015, Rs. 26,08,000
- Royal Society of Chemistry, UK awarded a travel grant of Rs. 1,00,000 (£ 1000) to attend ‘2nd International Conference on Clean Energy Science’ Qingdao, China, April 13-16, 2014
- Kerala State Young Science Scheme awarded a travel grant of Rs. 1,70,000 to attend ‘24th Winter I-APS Conference’ Florida, USA, January 1-4, 2015
- Indo-US Science and Technology Forum awarded a fellowship/travel grant of Rs. 6,26,000 to visit Montana State University, USA, June 9-September 5 2014
- Royal Society, UK and Department of Science and Technology, India awarded a travel grant of Rs. 1,00,000 to attend ‘Indo-UK Scientific Seminar’, University of Leeds, UK, February 16-18, 2015