Recruitment for the post of Junior Project Fellow
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
The Institute invites applications for the following project positions on contract basis.
|Name of Post
||Junior Project Fellow
|Name of the Project
||IMPRINT Project entitled "Design of a Surface-Enhanced Spectroscopy based Device for the Rapid Detection of Organophosphate Pesticides and Pyrethroid Insecticides in Fruits and Vegetables"
|Minimum Education Qualification
(as prescribed by the funding agency)
M. Sc in Chemistry/Mathematics or five year integrated BS-MS with Chemistry/Mathematics as Major or B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics and communication.
First class or CGPA of 6.5 in relevant degree.
||Prior experience in Synthesis of nanostructures/ Spectroscopy/Instrumentation/Computer programing and data processing for signal analysis
|Number of posts
||Rs 25,000 + HRA as admissible
|Tenure of the post
||Till August 2020
||Below 28 Years (Relaxation will be given for SC/ST/OBC/PD/Women as per GOI norms)
||23rd December 2019
|How to apply
Please email your resume, with proof of educational qualifications and experience certificate (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The subject line of the email should be IMPRINT - Junior Project Fellow.
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Thiruvananthapuram.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader/Principal Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty at the earliest on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.