- PhD (Physics), University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK: 2005
Advisor: Prof. Anthony J Kent
Thesis: Generation and detection of propagating acoustic phonons using GaAs/AlAs superlattices.
- MSc (Physics), Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India: 2001
- BSc (Physics), Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, India: 1999
- Assistant Professor: IISER, Thiruvananthapuram, India (June 2010 – )
- Postdoctoral Researcher: NREL, Colorado, USA (June 2007 – May 2010)
Area of Research: Isoelectronic doping of III-V semiconductors.
- Postdoctoral Associate: Virginia Tech, Virginia, USA (March 2006 – May 2007)
Area of Research: Narrow-gap semiconductors for spintronics
- Visiting Scholar: University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada: May 2004 – June 2004
- Software Engineer: Infosys Technologies Ltd., Bangalore, India: August 2001 – August 2002
- Summer Research Fellow: Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore, India: May 2000 – July 2000