(1) B. Wolf, Y. Tsui, D. Jaiswal-Nagar, U. Tutsch, A. Honecker, K. Removi?-Langer, G. Hofmann, A. Prokofiev, W. Assmus, G. Donath and M. Lang, Magnetocaloric effect and magnetic cooling near a field-induced quantum critical point Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS) 108 (2011), 6862.
(2) M. Lang, Y. Tsui, B. Wolf, D. Jaiswal-Nagar, U. Tutsch, A. Honecker,
K. Removi?-Langer, A. Prokofiev, W. Assmus and G. Donath, Large magnetocaloric effect at the saturation field of an S = 1/2 antiferromagnetic Heisenberg chain,
Journ. Low Temp. Phys. 159 (2010), 88.
(3) Sae Hwan Chun, Yi Sheng Chai, Yoon Seok Oh, Deepshikha Jaiswal-Nagar,
So Young Haam, Ingyu Kim, Bumsung Lee, Dong Hak Nam, Kyung-Tae Ko,
Jae-Hoon Park, Jae-Ho Chung, and Kee Hoon Kim, Realization of giant magnetoelectricity in helimagnets, Phys. Rev. Lett. 104 (2010), 037204.
(4) D. Jaiswal-Nagar, T. Isshiki,N. Kimura,H. Aoki,H. Takeya,S. Ramakrishnan
and A. K. Grover, Anisotropy in spatial order-disorder transformations and the vortex lattice symmetry transition in YNi2B2C and LuNi2B2C, EuroPhys. Lett. 84 No. 6 (2008), 67004.
(5) J. H. Chung, J. H. Lim, Y. J. Shin, J. S. Kang, D. Jaiswal-Nagar, and K. H. Kim, Possible charge disproportionation in 3R-AgNiO2 studied by neutron powder diffraction, Phys. Rev. B 78 (2008), 214417.
(6) T. Isshiki, N. Kimura, H. Aoki, T. Terashima, S. Uji, K. Yamauchi, H. Harima,
D. Jaiswal-Nagar, S. Ramakrishnan, and A. K. Grover,de Haas–van Alphen effect in the mixed state of LuNi2B2C : Anisotropy and field dependence of the damping due to superconductivity, Phys. Rev. B 78 (2008), 134528.
(7) D. Jaiswal-Nagar, T. Isshiki, N. Kimura, H. Aoki, D. Pal, S. Ramakrishnan
and A.K. Grover, Angular dependent study of the peak effect phenomenon in a weakly pinned single crystal of LuNi2B2C , Physica C 460 (2007), 1215.
(8) D. Jaiswal-Nagar, A. D. Thakur, S. Ramakrishnan, A. K. Grover, D. Pal and
H. Takeya, Flux jumps, Second Magnetization Peak anomaly and the Peak effect phenomenon in the weakly pinned single crystals of YNi2B2C and LuNi2B2C,
Phys. Rev. B 74 (2006), 184514.
(9) D. Jaiswal-Nagar, D. Pal, M.R. Eskildsen, P. C. Canfield, H. Takeya,
S. Ramakrishnan and A. K. Grover, Vortex phase diagram studies in the weakly pinned single crystals of YNi2B2C and LuNi2B2C, Pramana-Journal of Physics, 66 (2006), 113-129.
(10) D. Jaiswal-Nagar, A. D. Thakur, M. R. Eskildsen, P. C. Canfield, S. M. Yusuf,
S. Ramakrishnan and A. K. Grover, dHvA Oscillations, Upper Critical Field and the Peak Effect Studies in a Single Crystal of LuNi2B2C, Physica B 359-361 (2005), 476.
(11) P. Raychaudhuri, D. Jaiswal-Nagar, G. Sheet, S. Ramakrishnan and H. Takeya, Evidence of gap anisotropy in superconducting YNi2B2C using Directional point-Contact Spectroscopy, Phys. Rev. Lett. 93 (2004), 156802.
(12) D. Jaiswal, A. A. Tulapurkar, S. Ramakrishnan, A. K. Grover, G. J. Nieuwenhuys and J. A. Mydosh, Superconducting properties of a CDW compound Lu5Ir4Si10, Physica B 312-313 (2002), 142.