Welcome to the ElectroChem Materials group.
We focus on design of functional nanomaterials for electrochemical applications.
Our group is interested in understanding the fundamental aspects of ion coupled charge transfer reactions at electrode/electrolyte interfaces as well as design of advanced energy storage devices.
Electrochemistry of Materials
- Turbostratic graphitic materials
- Layered Faradaic Materials for high rate Pseudocapacitive energy storage
Beyond Lithium-ion electrochemistry
- Multivalent metal-ion charge storage
- Dual-ion batteries/capacitors
Printable On-chip energy storage devices
- Laser machining/printing of microsupercapacitors
- 3D printing for hybrid energy storage devices
- Micropower sources for filtering applications