General Instructions for Filling the Online Form
Students are advised to complete the registration within the given time frame. The step by step procedure for online registration is as follows:
1. Read Instructions Carefully - You must read the instructions carefully prior to commencement of online registration.
2. Login Page - In the Login page, you have to provide the details like Application Number, Date of Birth and Channel of admission (SCB/JEE/KVPY) for verification. Upon successful authentication, you will be redirected to the online registration page. You can navigate to the Login page by clicking the "Proceed to Registration" button displayed at the bottom of this page.
3. Online Registration -After filling in the data of one section, make sure the data is saved by clicking the "SAVE" button before moving on to the next section. The last section ofthe page allows you to save data with the "SAVE & CONTINUE" button and navigate to the next page. If the data entered in a section is not saved, the information entered may be lost.
The following are the pages/tabs in the online registration page.
- Online Registration
- III. Parent/Guardian Details
- VI. Fee Payment Details - Please read the following instructions carefully before entering the fee details.
- Students belonging to GEN/OBC-NCL/KM categories and who have paid Rs. 35,000/- as SAF needs to remit the remaining fee of Rs. 19,725/- .
- Students belonging to SC/ST categories and who have paid Rs. 17,500/- as SAF needs to remit the remaining fee of Rs. 485/- .
- The mess charges as per actuals has to be paid during the time of physical reporting at the campus.
- Guidelines to make the payment on SBI fee collect can be obtained by clicking this link.
- Course Registration
- Declaration & Preview
- VIII. Declaration & Undertakings
4. Preview Application - Once finished entering all the details, you can preview the application. Edit option is available to make corrections/changes. Once submitted, further editing will not be possible.
5. Documents Required - Before start filling-up of registration form, you should keep ready scanned copies of the following self-attested documents/certificates. The documents has to be in PDF format with less than 1MB size per file.
The forms needs to be filled can to be downloaded from the respective links. These forms are to be filled neatly and to be signed by the candidate/parent wherever applicable.
For all the below documents/certificates, the self-attested scanned copy should be in PDF format NOT more than 1 MB per file.
- Offer letter of admission to the BS-MS programme
- Duly filled admission form (received along with offer letter)
- Undertaking from the candidate and the parent (received along with offer letter)
- Medical Examination Report
- Category Certificate (as applicable)
- SC/ST Certificate
- OBC-NCL Certificate - The certificate has to be in the format applicable for central government and should be issued on or after April 1, 2022.
- EWS Certificate - The certificate has to be in the format applicable for central government and should be issued on or after April 1, 2022.
- Kashmiri Migrant Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability(PWD) Certificate (if applicable)
- FOR JEE Students
JEE(Advanced) Score Card
- FOR KVPY Students
KVPY Rank Certificate
- FOR SCB Students
Hall Ticket and Rank Card (IISER Aptitude Test)
- 10th Certificate
- Plus 2 Certificate
- Identification Cards
Aadhaar / Electoral Id / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Others (you have to specify). File should be in PDF format not more than 1 MB. Both the sides has to be scanned to a single PDF file with less than 1 MB size.
- Photograph in digital form with following specification
Maximum Size: 50 KB
Image Types: JPG/PNG
- Scanned image of signature put on a good quality white paper with blue/black ink
Maximum Size: 30 KB
Image Types: JPG/PNG
- Anti Ragging Affidavit (contains 4 pages. All the columns are to be filled and to be signed by the student and the parent wherever applicable)
- Transfer-Cum-Migration Certificate
- Fee Payment Receipt (SBI collect payment receipt)
6. Declaration & Undertakings - Download and read the following documents carefully before making the declarations. Click on the links to download the corresponding file.
You should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online form. If you have any queries regarding online registration, you can contact us at any of the following numbers.