1. Neuromorphic devices to mimic brain functions and synaptic activities.
2. Nanomaterials with interacting plasmon, phonons, and excitons.
3. Normal and photoassisted scanning tunneling microscopy to probe material properties at nanoscale.
4. Ultra-low voltage operated thin-film transistors (TFTs).
5. Metallic and semiconducting quantum dots (QDs) based devices and related applications.
6. Design of hybrid nanomaterials using organics, QDs, 2D TMDCs (MoS2, WS2, TaS2...) for diverse applications.
7. Memristors with different device architectures.