Information for SC/ST candidates appearing for Direct Admissions in the BS-MS program, 2010
The aptitude test and counseling will be held at IISER TVM campus (for direction please see http://iiserlive.sil.lab/institute/visiting-iiser) at 9.00 AM on 1st, August, 2010. Candidates are required to bring the following documents with them
- Application Form (Original)
- Call Letter along with headmaster's declaration (Original**)
- Bank Deposit Slip (Original)
- Date of Birth Proof (Original + Photocopy)
- Mark Sheet of Class X and Class XII (Original + Photocopy**)
- Category Certificate (Original + Photocopy)
- Photo ID Proof (Original) (e.g. voter id card. IIT-JEE admit card, school ID Card, etc.)
- Rs. 500/- as counseling fees. ** These should have the signature & stamp of the principal/headmaster of the school last attended. Of these Nos. 1, 2 and 3 will be kept by IISER TVM. The photocopies in 4, 5 and 6 will also be kept by IISER TVM. If a candidate fails to establish the authenticity of any of the above documents, he/she will not be considered for aptitude test.
Candidates are also requested to bring ball point pens (black / blue), calculator (scientific, non-programmable). Programmable calculators will NOT be allowed. Any other electronic gadgets will not be allowed inside the examination hall.