Recruitment of Veterinarian (on contract basis)
Applications are invited for the position of "Veterinarian (on contract basis)" for the institutional animal facility.
Essential qualifications: B.V.Sc. with 3 years experience in laboratory animal handling or M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Pathology/Microbiology/Virology/Medicine or equivalent qualifications).
- Experience in handling small laboratory animals including breeding and maintenance of transgenic animals
- A proven track record of working in an animal research facility, linked to an academic institution
- Managing overall functioning of the animal facility.
- Establishment of infrastructural setup, training of the personnel in animal handling/experimentation, getting required approvals and documentation for the facility.
- Work with several mandatory committees constituted to carry out animal work in accordance with the Institutional and CPCSEA guidelines.
- Maintenance and breeding of the animals (stock as well as experiments) for all investigations as per the CPCSEA guidelines of the Govt. of India.
Remuneration: Rs. 40,000/- (Rupees Forty thousand only) per month (consolidated)
Age: Not more than 35 Years (Relaxation can be considered for candidates with exceptional records)
Candidates having the prescribed qualification may send their resume along with scanned copies of certificate of the qualifying degree and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Application for veterinarian". Application should be received on or before 15/10/2020 at 5.00 PM. The short-listed candidates will be called for interviews online. For further details please contact 0471-2778061.