For details about the admission to the BS-MS Dual degree program, please follow this link
The barrier between the traditional disciplines are fast disappearing. Modern research problems span a wide range of areas. It helps to have basic training in a range of disciplines to succeed in modern research. Accordingly, IISER TVM BS-MS curriculum is designed to be dominantly interdisciplinary.
- The BS-MS programme is of 10 semester duration.
- Each academic year has 2 semesters of roughly 16 weeks each
- Varsha Semester:August-December
- Vasanth Semester:January-May
- The first 2 years(ie. the first 4 semesters) will consist of foundation courses common to all students.
- 3rd and 4th year courses will be specialized in one Major(Biology,Chemistry,Physics or Mathematics) and one or more Minors.The fifth year will be devoted to a thesis by research.
- Please read the students guidebook for further details.
- BS-MS guide book of regulations
- Syllabus for Foundation courses
- BS-MS Full Syllabus ( Revised curriculum with effect from 2020 batch onwards )
- i2 Sciences Programme Brochure
- Hostel Regulations
Course Fee structure at IISERTVM**.
For details click here
**Subject to revision
Payment of Registration Fees