I specialize in the study of Partial Differential Equations (PDEs) that arise in various physical processes. My work primarily focuses on the development and analysis of numerical and theoretical techniques as well as computational methods for handling PDEs, particularly scalar and systems of hyperbolic conservation laws: a broad classification is given as follows
- Nonlinear system of hyperbolic conservation laws.
- Multicomponent polymer transport in the EOR process.
- Two-phase flow problems in heterogeneous porous media.
- Conservation laws with flux function allowed to be discontinuous in space variable.
- High-resolution numerical methods for conservation laws.
- Discontinuous Galerkin methods for time-dependent partial differential equations