Postdoctoral position is available for highly qualified young scientists to carry out research in my laboratory at the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram. It is a finite-term, contractual, and full-time position. The initial appointment will be for one year and extendable up to one more year on the basis of performance.
- Candidates who have a Ph.D. degree in chemistry/physics are eligible to apply. Work experience in the areas of theoretical chemistry/theoretical condensed matter physics is mandatory. Those who have submitted the thesis are also eligible to apply. If selected, they have to produce Ph. D. degree certificate or Ph. D. thesis submission certificate from their parent institution.
- The upper age limit is 32 years for general candidates. Relaxation in age will be given for OBC-NCL (34) and SC/ST (35) candidates as per GoI norms.
- The application must be submitted via email to email@example.com
- Candidate must submit the following PDF files to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum Vitae including names of two referees and their email ID & phone no.
- Candidate is required to ask at least two referees to submit the confidential letters of recommendation by email to email@example.com
- Research Proposal (maximum two pages)
- Thesis summary (maximum two pages)