- Main Indian Organiser and Convener of the Indo-UK Workshop on Stochastic Partial Differential Equations and Applications -- Dec 9 -- 19, 2015.
Funded by EPSRC (UK) and DST & NBHM (DAE), GoI.
Plenary Speakers: David Applebaum, Zdzislaw Brzezniak, David Elworthy, Istvan Gyongy, Martin Hairer, Xue-Mei Li, Alexander Veretennikov.
Web link: http://spde.iisertvm.ac.in
- One of the organisers for the National Programme on Differential Equations: Theory, Computation and Applications -- Advanced Level programme 2014; May 26--June13, 2014.
- Main Organiser and Convener of the ICTS Winter School on Stochastic Analysis and Control of Fluid Flow; December 3--20, 2012.
Web link: http://www.icts.res.in/program/all/details/322/
Selected Recent Talks in Conferences/Symposia/Workshops
- Mathematical Finance and Stochastic Analysis Seminar at University of York, UK; May 15, 2017; Talk title: "Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert Equation with Pure Jump Noise."
- Workshop 4: Numerics for Stochastic Partial Differential Equations and their Applications. RICAM, Linz, Austria; December 12 - 16, 2016; Talk title: "Existence of Weak Martingale Solution of Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert Equation with Pure Jump Noise."
- Stochastic Partial Differential Equations & Applications - X at Levico Terme, Italy; May 30 - June 3, 2016; Talk title: "Stochastic non-resistive magneto-hydrodynamic system with Levy noise."
- Mathematical Finance and Stochastic Analysis Seminar at University of York, UK; May 25, 2015; Talk title: "Stochastic magneto-hydrodynamics equations."
- Mathematical Finance and Stochastic Analysis Seminar at University of York, UK; December 15, 2014; Talk title: "Stochastic Navier-Stokes Equations in Unbounded Channel Domains."
Selected Review Work Done for International Journals
- Annals of Applied Probability
- Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincare' (B) Probabilite's et Statistiques
- Advances in Nonlinear Analysis
- Numerische Mathematik
- Applied Mathematics and Optimization
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - A
- Computers and Mathematics with Applications
- Pure and Applied Functional Analysis