PhD Students Supervised
- Dr. Manil T Mohan. Graduated in August 2014.
Thesis Title: Stochastic Analysis of General Hydrodynamic Models
Currently Assistant Professor (Grade I) in the Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Dr. Debopriya Mukherjee. Defended thesis in July 2018 and received degree in June 2019. Co-Supervisor: Dr. Sheetal Dharmatti
Thesis Title: Study of stochastic viscoelastic fluid models and related constrained physical problems
Previously, Postdoctoral fellow in the School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of New South Wales, Sydney.
Currenlty Marie-Curie fellow at the Montanuniversitat Leoben, Austria.
- Dr. Akash Ashirbad Panda, Defended Thesis in December 2019.
Current PhD Students
- Mr. Soham Sanjay Gokhale
- Mr. P. L. Mahendranath (as co-supervisor)
BS-MS Major Projects Supervised
- Mr. Gaurav Dhariwal (2013); Ph.D. from the University of York, UK; Currently a postdoc in Technische Universitat Wien, Austria
- Ms. Pooja Agarwal (2014); currently a Ph.D. student at Brown University, USA
- Ms. Aiswarya Sashidharan (2015)
- Mr. Nimit Rana (2015); currently a Ph.D. student at University of York, UK
- Ms. Pravisha J. B. (2016)
- Mr. Arjun K. M. (2017); currently a Ph.D. student at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune, India
- Mr. Midhun B. (2018)
- Ms. Harshita Dogra (2018); joined as a Ph.D. student in the University of Connecticut, USA
- Ms. Priyanka Daimary (2019)