Extramural Research Grants
- Project Title - Study of Stochastic Nematic Liquid Crystal Models and Related Constrained Physical Problems.
Funding Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) under the Mathematical Research Impact Centric Support (MATRICS) scheme.
Amount: INR 6 lakhs. Period: 2019-2022.
- Project Title - Stochastic Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert Equation with Levy noise and Ferromagnetism.
Funding Agency: The Royal Society (UK) under the International Exchange Scheme.
Amount: GBP 12000. Period: September 2014 - June 2017.
Principal Investigator from the UK side: Prof. Zdzislaw Brze'zniak, University of York, UK.
- Project Title - Study of Stochastic Analysis and Control of Certain Hydrodynamic Models.
Funding Agency - National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM), Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
Funding Period: 2014-2017.
International Travel Grants
- NBHM International Travel Grant of INR 2.3 lakhs to attend The International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ICIAM-2019), Valencia, Spain, July 15--19, 2019.
- NBHM International Travel Grant of INR 3 lakhs to attend The International Congress of Mathematicians (ICM-2018), Rio-de-Janeiro, Brazil, August 01--09, 2018.
- NBHM International Travel Grant of INR 2 lakhs to attend The International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ICIAM-2015), Beijing, China, August 10 -- 14, 2015.
- NBHM International Travel Grant of INR 2 lakhs to attend the International Congress of Mathematicians (ICM-2014), Seoul, Korea, August 13 -- 21, 2014.
Grants secured to conduct International Conferences/Workshops
- Indo-UK Workshop on Stochastic Partial Differential Equations and Applications; Dec 9 -- 19, 2015.
Grants received from EPSRC, UK (GBP 10000), DST (INR 10 lakhs) and NBHM (INR 5.5 lakhs).
- ICTS Winter School on Stochastic Analysis and Control of Fluid Flow; December 3--20, 2012.
Grants received from ICTS of INR 26 lakhs.